Back to Spaces and Fees page >
The Cyprus Room:
Perfect for cocktail receptions, seated meals, and weddings
Photo: Ashley Boatman
- Features an entire wall of windows overlooking the grounds, offering your guests access to the Cyprus lawn and the Japanese Gardens for viewing
- Perfect for seated meals, cocktail receptions, seminars, and other corporate or social events
- Raised stage provides a great location for panels, podium and microphone, head table for wedding receptions, or musicians
- Translation booths with separate entrance for interpreters
- Multifeeds plug into house sound; press conference-ready
- A popular facility for hosting weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, and holiday and/or corporate events, the Cyprus Room is a handsomely appointed space that can accommodate up to 210 guests banquet-style (without a dance floor) for seated meals and as many as 275 theater-style for meetings, seminars, or press conferences.
- In addition, the foyer of the Cyprus Room is included with the rental fee and is perfect as a pre-function location, registration site, or bar/buffet setup. Featured in the foyer are notable works by artists such as Andy Warhol, Emile Benes Brzezinski, and Peter Max, providing your guests a unique viewing experience of these one-of-a-kind gifts to President and Mrs. Carter.