A meeting oasis in the heart of Atlanta…Free parking and easily accessible from any direction. (Photo: Brenda Upton Photography)
The Cecil B. Day Chapel — Conference capacity for 50-150 attendees. (Photo: Carter Center/D. Hakes)
The Executive Dining Room — an intimate meeting space with outdoor patio access.(Photo: Fotos by Fola)
The Carter Center serves as a meeting place for people from all over the world. It is conveniently located to a variety of major downtown Atlanta hotels. (Photo: Carter Center/D. Hakes)
A built-in stage provides a perfect platform for presentations and speakers in the Cyprus Room. (Photo: Fotos by Fola)
The Rotunda/Upper Commons — an ideal space for breakout sessions, press-conferences or post-meeting cocktail receptions. (Photo: Fotos by Fola)
Sample from the exciting options offered by Proof of the Pudding, The Carter Center's exclusive caterer. (Photo: Jennifer Coate, March of Dimes)
The Zaban Room — a perfect setting for your next corporate retreat. (Photo: Fotos by Fola)
The inviting main foyer of the Ivan Allen III Pavilion provides space for small meals, receptions, book signings, registration, and much more. (Photo: Fotos by Fola)
Elegant evenings in the Library Lobby showcase the unique setting of The Carter Center at the Southeast's only Presidential Library and Museum. (Photo: Shane Durrance Photography)
Serenity surrounded by city…
Located just minutes from downtown Atlanta, The Carter Presidential Center is a unique venue for hosting a variety of meetings, conferences and retreats. Each meeting space includes free Wi-Fi Internet access, basic audiovisual equipment and impressive views of the grounds.
The Carter Center offers a generous list of amenities.
- Free on-site parking.
- Directions and Maps >
- Directions (PDF) >
- Carter Center Campus Map (PDF) >
- Setup and breakdown of all Carter Center property.
- Basic audiovisual equipment.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Complimentary navy-blue linens for 6-foot check-in/registration/panel tables.
- Event services staff on-site for the duration of the event.
- Trained special events volunteers to greet, direct, and inform guests as needed.
- 24-hour Carter Center security personnel.
- Cleaning service during and after the event.
- Access to private the grounds.
- Exclusive catering provided by Proof of the Pudding.
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum – available for after hours and special group tours (for an additional fee).
- Reserving the Museum After Hours (PDF) >
- Jimmy Carter Library & Museum >