The Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia, employs about 200 staff members. All staff at the Center are recruited through the Emory University Human Resources Department.
Available positions are posted on Emory University's Career Opportunities page with a summarized job description that includes the minimum and preferred qualifications for the job.
To apply for a job at The Carter Center:
- Go to Emory University's Career Opportunities page
- Type “Carter Center” in the search box, then click Search
- In the Operating Unit/Division on the left side of the screen, click the circle beside “Carter Center” to view open positions
- Browse search results, and click on position for more details
- Click “Apply to job” in lower left corner
- Create an account or login and follow online application instructions