Fresh culinary creations from Proof of the Pudding's kitchen, located onsite at The Carter Presidential Center. (Photo: Jennifer McDonald/The Carter Center)
Host a cocktail reception or dinner in one of eight distinct event spaces. (Photo: images by n'neka)
Intimate dinners in the Executive Dining Room include access to a private outdoor patio and koi pond. (Photo: Deborah Hakes/The Carter Center)
At the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum an exact replica of President Carter's Oval Office is one of many permanent exhibits on display for guests during afterhours tours. (Photo: images by n'neka)
The wall to wall windows in the Cyprus Room draws in the beauty of the private grounds. (Photo: Michael A. Schwarz Photography)
After hours, the Library Lobby transforms into an elegant reception or dinner venue. (Photo: Deborah Hakes/The Carter Center)
Located minutes from downtown, the 37 verdant acres of The Carter Center provide an exclusive urban retreat for your guests. (Photo: Blue World Studios Photography)
Select from a variety of seasonal menus created by Proof of the Pudding. (Photo: Shane Durrance Photography)
The Cecil B. Day Chapel is an ideal venue for an array of events, from author lectures and forums, to award presentations and film screenings. (Photo: Georgia McGuffey/The Carter Center)
Treat your guests to an experience at The Carter Center that is unique to Atlanta and to the world. (Photo: Amy Boatman/The Carter Center)
If an event is important to you, it is important to us.
Watch your vision come to life in any of the Center's nine spaces set to meet your individual needs. From client appreciation events and fundraisers, to alumni networking receptions and film screenings, our experienced and knowledgeable staff will be on hand to ensure a successful event.
The Carter Center offers a generous list of amenities.
- Free on-site parking.
- Directions and Maps >
- Directions (PDF) >
- Carter Center Campus Map (PDF) >
- Setup and breakdown of all Carter Center property.
- Basic audiovisual equipment.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Complimentary navy-blue linens for 6-foot check-in/registration/panel tables.
- Event services staff on-site for the duration of the event.
- Trained special events volunteers to greet, direct, and inform guests as needed.
- 24-hour Carter Center security personnel.
- Cleaning service during and after the event.
- Access to the private grounds.
- Exclusive catering provided by Proof of the Pudding.
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum – available for after hours and special group tours (for an additional fee).
- Reserving the Museum After Hours (PDF) >
- Jimmy Carter Library & Museum >